01. When accessing and browsing the Site, G2D may have access to personal information that can identify the User, including, without limitation, name, email address, telephone number, which may be requested from the User or collected automatically (e.g., “Send us a message”, “Send your resume” or “Mailing Subscription”). If the User provides G2D with any information, it must guarantee its accuracy and veracity, in addition to undertaking to keep it duly updated, assuming any and all liability arising therefrom.
02. Personal information collected will be used for the following purposes: (i) operating the Site; (ii) better understand the needs and interests of Users, as well as develop and improve the content provided through the Site or in any other way; (iii) enable communication in case of need for support, fulfill requests/complaints or obtain feedback; (iv) send notices and / or additional information related to G2D or the Site; (v) improving the usability and interactivity of the Site; (vi) preparing statistical analyzes, through the anonymization of personal information in accordance with applicable legislation; (vii) carry out communication and/or marketing campaigns; (viii) comply with applicable laws or regulations.
03. Any information provided by the Users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns, as well as physical, technical and administrative procedures normally used to protect this type of information.
04. G2D may be asked to provide personal information to comply with orders issued by competent authorities, as well as to investigate and/or take any action against a suspected or effective violation of this Policy, the Terms and Conditions or applicable law.
06. G2D does not share personal information, except under the terms set out in this Policy and/or applicable law. G2D may share personal information if necessary, for its partners to perform functions on their behalf, subject to the limits of this Policy and the applicable legislation. Eventual sharing may also be necessary to resolve disputes/complaints or to protect the rights of G2D, its employees, customers or partners. G2D reserves the right to share personal information with other companies in the group (including abroad) for the purposes set forth herein.
08. Personal information collected will be stored on G2D´s own servers and/or on the servers of the external cloud service provider contracted for this purpose located in Brazil, Bermuda and the Guernsey Islands. The User expressly authorizes any transfer of personal information abroad that is necessary to comply with the purposes set out in this Policy.
09. When the purposes of this Policy are achieved or, after specific request to exclude them (if applicable), G2D Investments will exclude or anonymize personal information, subject to the applicable legislation.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, User may contact G2D to exercise his/her rights, including: (i) confirming the existence of processing of personal information; (ii) access and/or correct them if incomplete, inaccurate or outdated; or (iii) eliminate them if processed with his/her consent.
11. Other important information applicable to the access and use of this Site is available on Terms and Conditions.
12. 12 In case of doubts or comments about this Policy or about the way G2D processes personal information, the User may contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: June 30, 2021